Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Silliness

Caught in the act! (photo credit: Robert Terry photography)


Over the last few days I've run into a few of you and it has been mentioned that it was unusual to see a sad blog post because usually I am so "chipper" as one friend put it. Firstly, thank you for your kind words & condolences; and secondly, thank you for reading - I really wasn't sure that anyone read this blog so that made me smile.

I have decided to post some silly pictures to make YOU smile.


Kiwi cat - insists that she's never silly so this photo will have to do

Here's a sort of silly story from my run the other day - while at a traffic light I smiled to someone that I thought I knew; turns out I didn't actually know the person. Sadly, I do that kind of thing a lot...maybe I should get my eyes checked again? Oh well could be worse.

Have a wonderful day!

Riley the JRT being silly (photo credit: Robert Terry photography)

1 comment: