Monday, January 14, 2013

WDW marathon weekend 2013


This past weekend  hubby and I went down to Florida to participate in the Walt Disney World marathon weekend. As I mentioned in a previous post - I had a marathon coming up that I was essentially not entirely prepared for. I didn't want to defer as it was the 20th anniversary of the Walt Disney World marathon so my plan was to bring my camera and "enjoy the ride." Well with unseasonably warm weather the "ride" was a sloppy, sweaty, at times miserable one.

HONORABLE mention: The husband rocked out a super fast half marathon time - in fact it was his "forties PR." That being said 1:24:28 is not too shabby at any age!

Please enjoy the following slideshow of some of our weekend, or what I like to call "How I spent 5 hours & 52 minutes Sunday."

There is a soundtrack so make sure you have your volume turned on :)


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Blogger world keeps eating up our comments!! We wanted to know if the little piggie and Minnie were running as well!! THis looked like so much fun!!!!!!!!!! Love the A team and their PL's

    ReplyDelete